FR whodunnit mystery

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

JQM-Helios

Re: FR whodunnit mystery

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:32 am

I am seriously at loss for words now. Let's try to make sense of the primitive mind of the creators and perpetrators of FR. As usual, analyse some info, see some mugshots, and other people who got prosecuted for following the directions on the site.
A theory doing the rounds now is that the creator of FR is either dead or severely ill. I hope not, although there is one piece of information which I have learned recently. The creator of FR is a Thomas Daly Davidson. And recently I have received word that all his email is being forwarded to a different person. A person whose name is John Dickson.
https://santabarbara.com
http://famousredwoods.com
I put these URL side-by-side on purpose. If you look carefully, it is obvious that they are at least suspiciously similar. It therefore puts John Dickson, John 'Wedge' Wardlaw and the other friends which can be seen here:
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/five-guys-take-same-photo-for-35-years/index.html
Highly suspicious of being the co-conspirators of Thom Davidson. So, if we are right, these are the mugshots of the people who started this mess down below in the first place. Everyone who has loved Hyperion, admire the mugs responsible for putting it in grave danger now.
Recently, I have received word that Michael Taylor was horrified at how Hyperion looks now. I am intensely displeasured to say that what I have been fearing for a long time has been happening to Hyperion. The group of alkies shown below have left human waste all over the place near Hyperion, as well as toilet paper, so they have been using Hyperion as a toilet before embarking on an illegal ascent of the poor tree. One of them climbed to the very top of the tree and started swinging around there. This group of idiots thankfully just got prosecuted for it. This is in some ways a thousand times worse than the Grove of Titans, and happened because the five friends above and Thom Davidson leaked the location of the spectacular tree!
FR is doing real damage to the trees, and by dragging out the names of perpetrators I hope to expose FR and force them into shutting their website down. Damage has already been done, but if they stop now, it will be limited. At least, a human toilet at the base of Hyperion is better than Hyperion falling into Fog Canyon. And although it is no longer the world's tallest tree, a loss like that would be sickening, and complete FR's utter failure.
I also would like to share information here on who I believe was responsible for framing Mario, at least who did it on city-data. His user name is Montclarion from Oakland. He was always acting strangely, and suddenly began accusing Mario. Recently, I found out that Montclarion is CHARLES WOHL, a Physics professor and database administrator.
What is especially strange is that this Wohl and another leaker who first leaked the location of Hyperion on city-data, totallyawesometruthsayer, or totallyawesometroll as we like to call him, quit at the same time as each other, shortly after I began making a renewed effort to crack down on this utter idiosynchronocy. And totallyawesometroll and Montclarion were both supportive of FR and responsible for several leaks. It is obvious Wohl is part of FR.
Everyone, admire the idiots responsible for this morbid story: Thom Davidson, John Dickson, John 'Wedge' Wardlaw, the three other friends, Alvaro Santoro, and Prof. Charles Wohl. Let's hope the idiots who got prosecuted prosecute the owners of FR, and let's keep this up to destroy FR, just like it is destroying Hyperion.
Attachments
hyperionillegalclimb5.jpg
hyperionillegalclimb4.jpg
hyperionillegalclimb3.jpg
hyperionillegalclimb2.jpg
hyperionillegalclimb1.jpg

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:22 pm

A vehcle belonging to a 'grunt' of FR.png
Picture of the car owned by a grunt of FR

MarkGraham

Post by MarkGraham » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:30 pm

It was determined a couple years ago that vehicle you have pictured is not involved with FR.

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Evidence, please. My hand is itching to post mine here. ALL OF IT. Suggesting that for some unknown reason you are not telling the truth, or have not been told the truth by a certain STRL board member.

MarkGraham

Post by MarkGraham » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:56 am

I have nothing more to add.

SteveH

Post by SteveH » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:06 pm

As many of you know, JQM has been conducting the most thorough public investigation of the FR origins to date of anybody over on city-data and here on this thread. JQM got a nice letter of support from Michael Taylor in regards to his investigation, which he greatly appreciated. JQM has spent countless hours trying to solve this ultimate whodunnit mystery. The graphic below, which JQM first posted over on city-data, shows a summary of his findings to date.

From JQM: The emperor is the leader, the organiser, the manager, the person who coordinates and runs the site. The ants are the support and technology team responsible for the format and databases of the site. The grunts are the failures of tree-seekers, the people who get out there and take photos and videos to post onto the site. The chimpanzees are idiots who follow their advice and support them and trash the forests.

Click on image to see its original size

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 pm

Thank you, Steve.
And let's explain what we published here.
The reason we think Thomas Davidson is real and is the leader is because of the info Michael Taylor was sent as a result of FR stealing information from his site, landmarktrees.net. I have provided the proof of this countless times already.
Even to this day there is a debate whether this Thomas Davidson exists or not. I have provided proof that he does, and that he recently moved from Ventura, CA to Spokane, WA. We even have email addresses for him, but the email address tomtoniherron@hotmail.com was found to be defunct by us. In a similar way, all of us found famousredwoods@hotmail.com was found defunct. A cryptic blue car was seen around the parks. I wonder if this is truly Davidson's.
In 2017, Mark and Steve ran into two people coming out of Harper Flat after enormous successes. I have provided the attachment of the info on city-data:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/california/395969-hyperion-tallest-redwood-heard-hide-hair-75.html. Attachments are on the page.
Look at this. One of them yelled to the other, and they dropped down and began exhibiting clear avoidance behaviour. The duo was moving into Harper Flat, and the same week FR was updated with trees from the same area. Some of them are way wrong. Some pictures are outright fakes.
FR was caught red-handed in that, and one of the duo was identified as being Alvaro Santoro.
Recently, another perpetrator of FR was caught red-handed be me, Steve, OldManWinter and Mark. Montclarion, aka Charles Wohl, on city-data.com. Aside from countless insults aimed towards me, he never answered any questions I aimed at him about FR. And when I told him he had 48 hours to provide evidence for his claims and clear his name, he vanished from the thread. But not before this happened:
"I've heard that if for some reason Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree ... is shut down or it expires (don't hold your breath) that it will be mirrored immediately on a site outside US jurisdiction."- Charles Wohl
Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/california/395969-hyperion-tallest-redwood-heard-hide-hair-73.html#ixzz6FBtluAbF
So whoever is behind FR, the emperor, is still alive, and is not dead, as is commonly thought (Refers to Waylon). And this post not only implies Wohl is FR, but also implies Fr was carrying out criminal activity, and plans to continue doing this.
I've said this many times. So why am I repeating myself?
Because there are people out there who have claimed to have cleared multiple people, some of who are clearly FR. In this way, I have been informed that the parks have cleared Alvaro Santoro. This directly contradicts the indestructible evidence we have already. And in this case, zero evidence was provided. Sometimes I get posts and emails saying my info was disproved. I have never been provided one iota of evidence at all. In fact, the proof I provide contradicts these statements.
This is a warning- if someone out there claims to have investigated and cleared someone, ask for evidence. If no evidence is provided, DO NOT TRUST the claim. This 'word of mouth' is exactly what started the wildfire that claimed that Mario Vaden was behind FR. The very same Charles Wohl even framed him on city-data. And what was the entity that blew it into a fire? The parks.
Mario had a post on his site where he was once stopped by rangers in the park and told they demanded permits for tree-seeking. Not much later, it was revealed that a ranger had leaked locations of trees in the parks, and when Mario already applied for permits a lot of people told him that was not required at all. And in addition this led to foul words and false accusations in his directions. And what is the main point of the permit? To share info and locations of the trees found in writing. the person responsible for this mess is John E. Harris, a senior environmental scientist.
Because of this, the parks are the entities which need to be trusted about as much as FR. I provide evidence everywhere. Mostly on city-data- check it out there. They do not. And claim elaborate scruples of info for themselves. I will find Alvaro's email, and tell him to contact Davidson and shut their site down. He is FR. It will be useless to contact Wohl and ask him that- reasoning with a person who was attacked by the 'flies' on Regis III would be much easier than with him.
But maybe Alvaro can be reasoned with.
There is one more person I do not trust out there- Ed Gilbert. My reason? He was the first person who leaked a picture of Millennium on the internet, and in addition both him and FR have fake pictures of a certain tree or trees on their sites. Therefore the man should be viewed with extreme caution.
So, whenever people like Montague, STRL or the parks claim to have investigated and cleared someone, ask for evidence.
The parks cleared someone 100% involved with FR, but accused a veteran tree-seeker with immense respect and love for the forests. therefore, at least one person in the parks is FR. I say John E. Harris for sure, but there could be more than one. I have provided evidence of that on city-data. A warm thank you to Mario for making that info public.
Let's hope this case will be blasted wide open soon. Be warned. Do not trust anyone who doesn't provide evidence for their claims.
I have also received word that three others might be involved with FR, but have been asked not to share their names.
Jake Mason

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:42 am

For everyone reading this thread, know this: the mad philosopher Charles Wohl has publically admitted on city-data that he is involved with FR. He admitted it, then when it was pointed out resumed with the insults. When I ask him to provide evidence of his claims, e.g. to that Mario is FR, I get that 'JQM's head is full of worms" and stuff like that. OldMan's most recent post got an even worse reply.
It reminds me of a girl I have heard about, called Polina Vasiljeva. I know you don't know her, but she behaved in a similar manner. Namely accusations of manipulations and also pretty impressive insults on simple texts. That's the point I am trying to make. Wohl's behaving like a messed up sociopathic teenage young woman who has been caught red-handed being a sociopath and, unable to talk her way out, reverts to insults and accusations.
Same with Wohl- unable to counter the evidence against him, he reverts to insults and betrayed Mario Vaden. Ignore him, Mario. Ignore everyone who insults you and claims you are FR. My investigations point that you have a 0% chance of being affiliated with FR. I've got your back, Mario. Forget about that Wohl. She's messed up and angry that me and OldMan have backed her into a corner. Just like I pity Polina's friends, I pity Wohl's friends and students- it must be hard for their self-esteem when their prof is a raving madman.
So that's Wohl in a nutshell. And he confessed to being FR. We're close to blasting this open. And Thomas Davidson, I know you read this, do tell Wohl about this post. I love his insults. They make me laugh. Please, do tell him to make something up about a leech infection in me this time.
On a more serious matter, we have figured out who totallyawesometroll is. A relative of Waylon. That's very amusing. So much for people who wrote us recently to say Waylon wasn't involved. We have some more candidates. I'll post evidence of that very soon.
Everyone who wants a laugh, head over to city-data. I've imaginatively portrayed Wohl there as just what he is acting like- not a sociopathic girl, but a raving madman. Caught. Red. Handed.
In addition, a new troll, LGV Icarus, has joined city-data. A close inspection has revealed he is very likely Wohl. Stay tuned.

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:21 am

A more recent development which has occurred is that Charles Wohl attempted to convince everyone I was an alias of Mario Vaden on city-data, using zero evidence and providing elaborate smokescreens to cover up his own involvement. There is zero evidence Mario Vaden is involved with FR. The attempt blew up pretty impressively in his face when I posted a picture of Mario Vaden and a picture of me side by side, and Wohl has gone quiet.
A more recent development which I have become aware of is that two trees I have not seen included on FR appeared there recently. Though I am told New Hope was up there for some time, even though I don't quite remember it, I have not encountered Solstice redwood there. That tree was only discovered in 2017.
To cut it short, no real updates have occured except Wohl has blown a circuit in his brain, and spilled it that he is 100% involved with FR.
On a different note, we have started paying attention to FR's content. It has a lot of details which tree-seekers generally don't care about.
for example, who except for a few people know that Iluvatar has over 1 billion leaves? Or that Zeus has the deepest crown, at least according to the site?
What this essentially means is that someone who climbed the trees is likely involved with the site. It could be an associate of Steve Sillett, and for this reason he has been contacted to see if he suspects anyone. Or it could be someone within the parks who was doing the climbs. People like John E. Harris, for example, proof of his likely involvement I have already shared below.
There was an event in which FR posted the alleged coordinates for Helios some time ago, but then removed them. They are still searching for the tree, it seems.
I have attached a disclaimer from FR. From this it is implied that FR is scared and afraid of something, of claims and demands against them.
This is interesting because they are themselves admitting they need protection from demands. And, a while ago, Charles Wohl admitted that if FR is taken down it will be mirrored by sites outside US jurisdiction. Interesting.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 13.11.08.png

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:55 pm

I am ready to post some more updates relating to the FR scandal. Though I am not yet ready to release a name of a person 100% involved with FR out of respect, I have gleaned some more information of city-data, and a whole lot of other sites on the Internet.
To start off with, I have, after careful consideration, decided to update my list of suspects. After re-reading Mario's account, it became apparent that John E. Harris is not the rogue park ranger I was talking about in previous posts who was caught leaking locations of trees in studly plots. However, after Mario got naturally suspicious about the permit business, which was essentially to agree to reveal locations, he emailed John E. Harris to inquire about this.
This is what happened next:
'And I did not know for a fact whether a ranger actually leaked or if what people said was rumor. I expressed concern about the rumors to a park scientist via email. Unknown to me, he apparently forwarded the email to other offices at Redwood National and State Parks, triggering a run for cover and anger. Surprisingly, months later, a few rangers were pointing fingers of scorn at me. Two rangers (one a supervisor) said no such thing would ever happen.' Taken from http://www.mdvaden.com/redwood_year_discovery.shtml
So, according to Mario, John E Harris started this entire mess of finger-pointing at Mario. When I find out what Harris's contact information is, I will contact him and ask him. It appears that RNSP has more than 1 person involved with FR. Certainly John E. Harris, and also the rogue ranger with who Mario had several conflicts with over the years. I do not yet know who that is. But suspect I will find out soon.
I have emailed Thomas Davidson recently, and to date there has been no reply. I may have struck a nerve there. In case there are any doubters out there who think the name is fake, he is real and has 10+ court cases. That info was gained from Spokeo. And he keeps changing his email address- famousredwoods@hotmail.com is defunct, tomtoniherron@hotmail.com is defunct, Thom Davidson profile on Facebook is defunct. Recently I was informed that he changed his email to info@famousredwoods.com. Sounds like someone has something to hide. Something REALLY big to hide. Why change address from famousredwoods@hotmail.com? It seems like Thomas Daly Davidson, owner of FR, is trying to cover up his tracks. I can't find any mention of him on the internet. So from what is he trying to cover his tracks?
Wohl and totallyawesometroll have all been hinting at Mario's alleged involvement for an extremely long time. Both of them are involved, of course, but I also found something interesting.
Quite a while back, FR put up coordinates for Helios on its website. totallyawesometroll echoed that on city-data. Very soon these coordinates were taken off FR. These coordinates were completely wrong. And an interesting side note is that they didn't have an image of it up anywhere on the site. Just the coords. Where did they get them from? That is the only place I've seen them on the Internet. And even FR realised what an error it was.
Recently, I received word that some individual redwoods have a unique number, called a SESE number, from some published research. These SESE numbers also come attached with heights and parks. All of that would have been a dead giveaway had it not been for the existance of some sort of key. If John E. Harris is FR, and I think I conclusively proved that, it is likely he had access to this key. Senior Environmental Scientist. This could explain how Orion leaked- from the words of Steve Hall, that tree is impossibly well hidden. Based on the failures of the likes of Waylon and Alvaro Santoro, FR would have never found it unless a leak was involved. But why didn't Helios leak? Probably it isn't among that register. But where did the coordinates come from, then?
In addition, glancing over some posts, I found news that a certain prominent organisation tried to frame Steve Hall and Mark Graham by falsely accusing them of being part of FR. In addition, they were saying that the two veteran explorers and also simply nice people planted a red herring to confuse everybody when they sent a post detailing... that Alvaro Santoro was FR. This makes me think someone in STRL is involved with FR, and someone at the top of the site. And FR also has more info about Jupiter than anything I have ever seen. Perparations are being made to email John Montague about this, not because I suspect him, but so he can pour insight on this matter, including when at the end of each 'investigation' STRL publishes no evidence. Such as when they tried to protect their FR pal Santoro.
In regards to Wohl, "Wohl must have tripped over his lectern and hit his head because he keeps trying to claim you are an alias of Mario. He's the one who needs a brain MRI." Sums it up nicely
Be safe. Coronavirus will blow over.
P.S. as I was writing this one guest was scrutinising the posts here for a very long time. This is interesting, to say the least... Tommy Davidson, you read these posts?

Return to “California”