FR whodunnit mystery

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

MarkGraham

Re: FR whodunnit mystery

Post by MarkGraham » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 am

Hello.

So many names put out there. Is this productive?

Anyhow I can only speak for myself. No one tried to frame me as being part of the FR consortium, that is not true. It is possible some people may have reviewed my redwoods activities, but as a result of that they found no connection between me and the FR consortium / website. And indeed there is no such connection. Definitely no framing involved.

Mark

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Mark, are you disputing this post? You sure about that?
As for the people- yes, it is productive. Because so far the evidence I have is pretty strong for a group being involved. I've also attached a summary of our findings. I'm interested to hear your opinion about that. We have a ton of evidence to support all of that info. And I've told you before about Alvaro Santoro and the parks. The parks blew the alleged evidence for Mario Vaden being Fr into a massive scandal. are you going to trust them after that, especially when 0 evidence is provided? You've seen all of mine, I believe? Please notify me if not, I'll demonstrate.
Attachments
famousredwoodskeymembers.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 19.59.35.png

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 am

New evidence has emerged proving Alvaro Santoro is 100% FR.
These are all the images he ever posted on his Facebook. Redwoods are not among them. He was caught red-handed carrying super-expensive cameras capable of taking lovely shots to Harper Flat, images of which were posted extremely quickly afterwards. Why hide such excellent images? Especially with some organisation claiming he is just a redwood hiker and enthusiast? Because he is guilty, afraid to be discovered. Why? Because he is FR?
If anyone requires a repeat of the proof of him being caught in Harper Flat red-handed, I'll gladly post that. See the images provided below as proof of my claims.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 15.09.50.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 15.09.41.png

MarkGraham

Post by MarkGraham » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:48 am

JQM

Please stop. Quit flaming people.

Mark

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:25 pm

So this is what I get for trying to, among other things, protect your reputation? Nice work, Mark.
I will not stop until I find out who every single person behind FR is.
You do realise I am not doing this for myself? I am doing this for all of you, the trees.
I am simply bringing the names out there. Disproving certain investigations. So I can investigate more.

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:42 am

Hi everyone,
Just to say I managed to track down pictures and owners behind the site famousredwoods.com. In particular- the email, info@famousredwoods.com.
If anyone recognises anyone or has something to add, don't hesitate to get in touch. Both on city-data and by private email, FR has been given an ultimatum to take down the site by next wednesday, or I'll post their full names and cities. As a result, on my side of the bargain, I am halting the investigation until next THURSDAY. FR, I know you read this, so, if you like, just dispose of the coordinates. That done– and your site will be great. Alvaro Santoro and co. did some nice images. You should be proud of that.
And apologise for flaming Mario Vaden and the others you framed and accused.
Totallyawesometroll has reactivated on city-data, disproving the theory he was Waylon. I am sorry about thinking that. An interesting development has occured, but I have no evidence to mention this in public right now. Related to totallyawesometroll.
The images are below. And the initials.
FR will get busted unless they listen to me here. Just like Alvaro Santoro got busted.
Jake.
Attachments
golookup.com IMAGES 3.png
golookup.com IMAGES 2.png
golookup.com IMAGES 1.png
From Spokeo.png

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:04 pm

(I am copying my posts from city-data here because my computer keeps crashing and anything I try to write is not being saved)
Just as an update, I tracked down the email of John E. Harris, the park scientist I believe is involved with FR and who leaked the location of Orion, in my opinion, but most importantly led to anger, scorn, and accusations in the direction of Mario Vaden by forwarding his email, triggering a run for cover and anger.
I'm ready to make this public now
I'm going to say it directly- I think JOHN MONTAGUE is involved with FR.
Why do I think that? John Montague is someone who lives in Arcata and hikes in the redwoods a lot, has found a lot of new trees and is one of the two people I know of who ever found Captain Jack Sparrow, the widest tree on Earth. The other, of course, has to be Mario Vaden. He keeps a large catalogue of redwoods, too. Most notably, wide ones. So why am I blaming someone seemingly against leaks?
On May 20, 2017, Mark Graham and Steve Hall caught FR member Alvaro Santoro red-handed in Harper Flat. Since I want to show where Montague fits into this story, I'll make a few consecutive posts, especially as I am about to post a ton of evidence and the limit is 5 for every post.
I've attached the direct evidence of how it was that the FR member was identified as Alvaro.
Basically, on May 20, when Steve and Mark were leaving Harper Flat and going west, they saw two people coming east, into Harper Flat (who even visits that place?), and they spotted and recognised Steve and Mark. One of them yelled at the other, and they began fidgeting with their extremely expensive equipment. As they passed, one of them looked up, and his face was seen from a meter away. The other would not look up. That is clear avoidance behaviour, incredibly suspicious.
As they leave the trailhead, they see one other car parked in the Harper Flat pullout. They took a picture, and using a search engine they got a name behind the owner. Alvaro Santoro. When he was found on Facebook it was an exact and precise match. Everyone who saw it agreed. All of that is posted below. Except, it seems, one person.
Shortly afterwards, an update comes. That update is Harper Flat. The conditions match May 20, leaving no doubt who took the images.
After this all happened, FR was busted. Alvaro hid in the shadows and refused to answer anything by email, facebook, messenger, etc.
But on the 18th February, the craziest development happened. John Montague, an STRL board member, immediately around the 18th March 2018, made an accusation. He accused both Steve and Mark of being FR, an, furthermore, said that the information, the irrefutable proof posted above , was a red herring designed to mislead investigators.
This lead to an understandably aggravated exchange seemingly involving everyone in the top tree community, as a result of this it seems Montague was attacked from all sides and proven a liar. What is especially interesting is as follows: Mark and Steve OVERDID it with evidence. That evidence is irrefutable. I provide my evidence always. But John Montague never, ever provided his
After he was proven a liar, he changed his stance and claimed that Steve and Mark were in the clear, but Alvaro was also in the clear, not affiliated in any way. Montague claimed he was just a redwood hiker and enthusiast. This lie was smashed when I found no evidence of any redwood at all on Alvaro's facebook. How can you be caught in a location barely anyone visits and previously seen taking pictures of redwoods, and not post such lovely images to your facebook? No evidence of that was ever shown. Again
As such, Montague turns out a two-faced liar, who is framing people left and right without any evidence to back his claims up, and who is claiming elaborate scruples of information for himself.
But that is not all.
Sometime later, I find out about the accusations. I decided to contact John Montague, so that he could explain himself. He did respond, but started demanding my phone number. As outlined int he evidence I provided, my phone has a defunct microphone, so it is impossible for me to talk to anyone. And I am also in the UK right now. But when I outlined this to Montague, he declined having a conversation, saying he can only discuss this by phone. I also wanted to keep it by email for another reason. I wanted a copy of the conversation.
This avoidance behaviour is extremely strange. Not by anything but phone. It sounded like he didn't want any record of the conversation to exist. And, as someone pointed out in an email to me which I attached, he could be believing, like MontWohl-troll, that I am Mario.
Full details of the conversation are provided below. This avoidance behaviour is extremely strange, but that is not it, as well. That is not the end of the story.
This is the first time anyone has ever asked this from me. There are many ways to stay in contact, and he wants phone. Why? And, as I explained, all he would hear is no sound, or see someone speaking, but not hear a word they are saying. Sounds like he is hiding something. Massively. And by phone you cannot provide evidence, that much is clear. I deem this clear avoidance behaviour.
Like I said, that was not it.
As outlined with the previous evidence, I asked Montague to explain how it was I found more information on FR about Captain Jack Sparrow (Called by Montague's name there- Jupiter) than anywhere else I've looked.
The information that put me off is attached in a screenshot below.
I have been told there was a big tree list circulating for some time which included this tree, but I have never seen that list, and so cannot verify.
Therefore, due to this, it is incredibly likely John Montague is FR. Framing people without evidence, protecting Alvaro Santoro without evidence, and then clearly avoiding my requests. I have provided info of all of that. In addition, that info below- where did that come from?! As far as I can tell, less people have found Jack Sparrow than they have found Helios.
John Montague has been caught lying about everything. The only way to explain his protection of Alvaro and his clearance of him is that he is FR too, as no evidence exists to show Alvaro is not FR. And I don't even know what he looked at- everything I looked at, including the irrefutable proof, suggests he is FR.
I hope you read this, Montague. If you do, how will you explain yourself?
Jake
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.05.45.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.05.39.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.05.30.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.04.41-2.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 09.17.29.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.46.10.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.33.45.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.30.18.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.05.54.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.04.41.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.45.19.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.26.48.png

Don

Post by Don » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:51 pm

As President of the Western branch of the NTS, I have been remiss in reviewing the recent spate of posts until recently. Having taken the time to review all comments from 2015 on, it's apparent that there is significant discord expressed regarding the trashing of area around superlative redwoods.
Initial comments were appropriate and reasonable. Of late, they've become objectionable.
I will be arranging for the removal of the tales of pseudo-litigation nature. If those affected continue objectionable comments, they will be barred from this forum.
-Don Bertolette
WNTS President, Co-founder
BJCP Apprentice Beer Judge

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 pm

So are you objecting that the area around superlative trees got bashed?
This wear has been documented many times by people such as Mario Vaden and the parks. Images are posted below. You can't argue against these images. The wear around the Grove of Titans, around Sir Isaac Newton, around Hyperion and a whole lot of other trees is documented in photography form and all of that is posted below. The fact that Hyperion got trashed and turned into outdoor toiler paper was found by Michael Taylor, I am sure he can confirm this.
Forgive me if I misunderstood the above post, but are you disputing these references?
https://www.savetheredwoods.org/project/grove-of-titans/
https://mailtribune.com/oregon-outdoors/oregon-outdoors-saving-the-coastal-redwoods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grove_of_Titans
https://redwoodparksconservancy.org/grove-titans
http://www.mdvaden.com/redwood_GOT.shtml
https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/grove-of-titans-walkway-construction-begins-nov-6
https://www.northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/2019/01/16/1m-fundraising-goal-met-for-grove-of-titans-preservation-project

It sounds too much like someone doesn't want ideas of redwoods being trashed being posted. The evidence is all over the internet. You are the first person on this thread to ever post such a thing here. The wear around superlative trees is UNOBJECTIONABLE. If you are going to arrange the removal of evidence showing the trees have gotten bashed violently by hordes of tourists, they you are doing what?
You are arranging the removal of evidence contradicting your opinion. If you are indeed saying that there is no wear around superlative trees, you are on par with Famous Redwoods who have been screaming the same for several years now, with no evidence to back these claims up. Show us the evidence of your claim that there has been discord. I have shown mine. Or what should everyone make of your post?
If you will be attempting to ban accounts which are saying superlative trees are getting wear, the removal of evidence, it will only say for all readers of this thread, and believe me there are many, that someone is trying to conduct misinformation to the public. And you'll never take down the evidence posted all over the internet.
Now Hyperion. I posted two images side-by-side. The first by Mario Vaden before the location leaked, the second, showing UNOBJECTIONABLE obvious wear to the tree, taken by Mark Graham, both highly respectable tree hikers and enthusiasts. This is obvious WEAR.
I have also posted an image of Screaming Titans, Chesty Puller, Isaac Newton and Lost Monarch. That is obvious WEAR. So if you will be arranging removal of 'pseudo literature' backed up by evidence, believe me, there will be actions taken to halt this. Please do not attempt to misinform the general public and the entire forum of the damage the site FR has been causing to the forests. These attempts will be futile, I promise you. Reputations will be destroyed.
If I misunderstood your post, I apologise if you are not claiming there is no wear. But if you are claiming there is no wear and are threatening to arrnage blocking of accounts saying there is wear and posting tonnes of evidence to support this claim, you are essentially supporting the trashing and destruction of the forests, which goes against everything this forum stands for. See images below by Mario Vaden and Mark Graham. There IS wear. That is completely UNOBJECTIONABLE. The WEAR to these trees is like the application of 2,4-D PESTICIDE. Several trees are dying because of this.
There IS wear to superlative trees. I have proven that.
Attachments
Official sign about HUMAN WEAR.jpg
Lost Monarch, pristine.jpg
Lost Monarch OBLITERATED by WEAR.jpg
Lost Monarch OBLITERATED by WEAR.jpg (65.16 KiB) Viewed 840 times
Hyperion before WEAR.jpg
Hyperion human WEAR.jpg
Effect of HUMAN WEAR on Sir Isaac Newton.jpg
Effect of HUMAN WEAR on Chesty Puller.jpg
Screaming Titans DESTROYED by wear.jpg
Screaming Titans, thrashed by WEAR.jpg
Screaming Titans no FR pesticide.jpg

Don

Post by Don » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:58 am

JQM-Helios-
In part, I am objecting to your verbosity. Your negativity. But mostly because you hurt your cause, and ours.
I am going to respond to parts of your thread below, with hyphenated font...

So are you objecting that the area around superlative trees got bashed? Ignoring your syntactical errors, our response is "we do object to the disturbance of the plant and fungal community"
This wear has been documented many times by people such as Mario Vaden and the parks. Images are posted below. You can't argue against these images. The wear around the Grove of Titans, around Sir Isaac Newton, around Hyperion and a whole lot of other trees is documented in photography form and all of that is posted below. The fact that Hyperion got trashed and turned into outdoor toiler paper was found by Michael Taylor, I am sure he can confirm this.
Forgive me if I misunderstood the above post, You have. but are you disputing these references? NO
https://www.savetheredwoods.org/project/grove-of-titans/
https://mailtribune.com/oregon-outdoors/oregon-outdoors-saving-the-coastal-redwoods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grove_of_Titans
https://redwoodparksconservancy.org/grove-titans
http://www.mdvaden.com/redwood_GOT.shtml
https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/grove-of-titans-walkway-construction-begins-nov-6
https://www.northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/2019/01/16/1m-fundraising-goal-met-for-grove-of-titans-preservation-project
It sounds too much like someone doesn't want ideas of redwoods being trashed being posted. WRONG The evidence is all over the internet. You are the first person on this thread to ever post such a thing here. The wear around superlative trees is UNOBJECTIONABLE. If you are going to arrange the removal of evidence showing the trees have gotten bashed violently by hordes of tourists, they you are doing what? YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT, WE DO OBJECT TO THE DISTURBANCE AROUND THESE TREES
You are arranging the removal of evidence contradicting your opinion. If you are indeed saying that there is no wear around superlative trees, you are on par with Famous Redwoods who have been screaming the same for several years now, with no evidence to back these claims up. Show us the evidence of your claim that there has been discord. I have shown mine. Or what should everyone make of your post? THAT YOU OVERDO IT
If you will be attempting to ban accounts which are saying superlative trees are getting wear, the removal of evidence, it will only say for all readers of this thread, and believe me there are many, that someone is trying to conduct misinformation to the public. And you'll never take down the evidence posted all over the internet. WRONG AGAIN. WE ARE ONLY RIDDING THIS FORUM OF YOUR EXCESSIVE VERBIAGE. YOU'RE WELCOME TO GO ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. IT'S FREE. THIS FORUM IS MONITORED AND VERY OCCASIONALLY EDITED.
Now Hyperion. I posted two images side-by-side. The first by Mario Vaden before the location leaked, the second, showing UNOBJECTIONABLE obvious wear to the tree, taken by Mark Graham, both highly respectable tree hikers and enthusiasts. This is obvious WEAR.
I have also posted an image of Screaming Titans, Chesty Puller, Isaac Newton and Lost Monarch. That is obvious WEAR. So if you will be arranging removal of 'pseudo literature' backed up by evidence, believe me, there will be actions taken to halt this. Please do not attempt to misinform the general public and the entire forum of the damage the site FR has been causing to the forests. These attempts will be futile, I promise you. Reputations will be destroyed.
If I misunderstood your post, I apologise if you are not claiming there is no wear. YOUR APOLOGY IS ACCEPTED. But if you are claiming there is no wear and are threatening to arrnage blocking of accounts saying there is wear and posting tonnes of evidence to support this claim, you are essentially supporting the trashing and destruction of the forests, which goes against everything this forum stands for. WE MAKE NO SUCH CLAIMS. See images below by Mario Vaden and Mark Graham. There IS wear. That is completely UNOBJECTIONABLE. The WEAR to these trees is like the application of 2,4-D PESTICIDE. Several trees are dying because of this.
There IS wear to superlative trees. I have proven that.
WE DO APPRECIATE THE PHOTOS, THEY PROVED YOUR POINT, WITHOUT THE THOUSANDS OF WORDS... PLEASE, NO REPLY NECESSARY.

Return to “California”