New Batch Of Impulse200LRs - $125 discount for ENTS members

General discussions of measurement techniques and the results of testing of techniques and equipment.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

M.W.Taylor
Site Admin

New Batch Of Impulse200LRs - $125 discount for ENTS members

Post by M.W.Taylor » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:32 am

I have worked out an agreement with the source of these Laser Technology Impulse 200 LRs to offer these at $175 for ENTS member. These are of the same batch with fresh receivers. You will see a few other Impulse200s on Ebay for around this price. But keep in mind they are not the LR (long range) and they do not have the Hakko 1.5X - 4X16 zoom scope, which are quite expensive. The LR version is required for measuring trees as it has the sensitivity and range needed to get far back on wispy tops. The standard 200LR is not sensitive enough to hit tree tops beyond about 300 feet.

Ebay seller AMCOPEL (First name is Amy) has agreed to offer the $125 discount for ENTS members with a 60 day satisfaction guarantee and I will offer a few perks to ENTS members that buy these.

For the new batch:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Laser-Technolo ... Sw4M9bfqIV

The price is $299 with a make offer option. Make offer of $175 and state your ENTS handle.

I have procured a large lot of Laser Tech replacement parts so I can service these Impulse200LR lasers should they have a problem.

I can't offer the 1 year warranty on this batch but I will fix any of these lasers at the flat rate of $75 for a period of 1 year after purchase and then for $125 the second year. If for some reason I can't fix the laser I'll ship it back at no cost to you. Keep in mind LTI will charge $500 for a simple inclinometer replacement. Message me with date of purchase on ENTS and state you bought one. That date stamps the start of the $75 / $125 repair guarantee.

In addition, I will calibrate any of these laser you purchase from Amcopel on Ebay for a period of 2 years at no charge. If you drop the laser or bump it hard enough it may through out the calibration. Just ship to me with return postage of $14 and I calibrate at no charge. I will also align the scope if needed.

Larry Tucei

Re: New Batch Of Impulse200LRs - $125 discount for ENTS memb

Post by Larry Tucei » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Michael- Hold one for me if possible. When I get home this evening I'll get on EBay and purchase one. Thanks- Larry

M.W.Taylor
Site Admin

Re: New Batch Of Impulse200LRs - $125 discount for ENTS memb

Post by M.W.Taylor » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Larry Tucei wrote:Michael- Hold one for me if possible. When I get home this evening I'll get on EBay and purchase one. Thanks- Larry
Larry, They are not my lasers to hold. However I think Amy will work with you if you contact her through ebay.

Return to “Measurement and Dendromorphometry”