Part 1 of the Webinar Series is on Tuesday! A huge thanks to Bob, Don, American Forests, and Laser Technology, Inc. for making this happen. I'm looking forward to spending the next 3 Tuesdays enjoying tree measurement talk during my lunch hour.
If you haven't already registered, here are some benefits of attending:
- With a full hour dedicated to crown spread, there are surely some new things to learn!
- Circumference and height will be covered in the following 2 weeks.
- If you attend all 3 sessions, you'll be entered to win one of two Trupulse 360's. (Update: the LTI moderator on the webinar mentioned that there are actually 6 chances to win, with each webinar having 2 chances)
- Each webinar qualifies as 1.0 hour Cat. 1-CF credit.
- There is no cost to attend.
- Why not take the opportunity to learn a few new things while eating lunch/brunch?
AF article: http://www.americanforests.org/bigtrees/forestry-measurement-tools/measurement-tools-techniques-webinar-series/