Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru
A birch in Norway can grow anywhere.
Here's one in Lysefjord at the bottom of a 2,000 foot cliff and six feet off the salt water.
The water color is real.
- Fjord birch
For this message the author MarkGraham has received Likes - 4:
- Don, Erik Danielsen, John Harvey, Larry Tucei
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm
- Location: Oak Park, IL, USA
- Has Liked: 17 times
- Has Been Liked: 12 times
Beautiful photo and I'd love to swim in that water but probably mighty chilly!! Larry
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am
- Location: Southern Mississippi
- Has Liked: 630 times
- Has Been Liked: 564 times
Return to Norway
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest