Robert Leverett Intro

Posts and discussions related to NTS,ENTS, and WNTS members and organizations appearing in the news or popular media. Notes regarding papers, books, recordings, or articles release or published by NTS members.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

edfrank

Robert Leverett Intro

Post by edfrank » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_vA_3zIYY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_vA_3zIYY8
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

dbhguru

Re: Robert Leverett Intro

Post by dbhguru » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Ed,

Pretty darn funny. We could do some zany, fun stuff by doing a film and speeding up the action, charlie Chaplin style.

Bob
Robert T. Leverett
Co-founder, Native Native Tree Society
Co-founder and President
Friends of Mohawk Trail State Forest
Co-founder, National Cadre

Matt Markworth

Post by Matt Markworth » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 pm

That's super cool.

Ed - Is there a trick to show a youtube video in a post? The brackets don't seem to be working.

Thanks,
Matt

edfrank

Post by edfrank » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Matt,

They have quit working and I can't figure out why. I can embed them by using html but other BBS members don't have that option. I will keep trying to figure it out.

Ed
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

Matt Markworth

Post by Matt Markworth » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Sounds good, links are almost as good and I'll continue to use those. Thank you for all your efforts.

- Matt

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 am

as I've always said, Bob is the world's most fanatic tree hugger! (ha, ha)

edfrank

Post by edfrank » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am

Matt, Everyone.

It appears that Youtube Videos have started working again after Bluehost was down for three hours last night. I have re-enables teh Youtube embedding code. If you do post a youtube video using the youtube brackets, please also list the URL in case there are again problems in the future.

Return to “NTS Members in the News”