Hello from Syracuse, NY...

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the other members of ENTS. New users and guests can ask questions about ENTS and the ENTS BBS here.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

#1)  Hello from Syracuse, NY...

Postby Bob4st » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:51 am

Hello Everyone:  My name is Bob Foresti and I reside in Syracuse, NY.  I recently learned of NTS from Patty & Peter Jenkins at Tree Climbers International (TCI), Atlanta, GA., where I also had the privilege of attending a week-long climber training course to learn the latest and safest climbing techniques, equipment and ethics.  As a result of Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins, TCI and NTS, my life-long interest in Arboriculture has intensified.  I'm amazed at the volume of data accumulated across the country and number of Heritage trees within minutes to a few hours drive of home.  I'm looking forward to this new adventure...
The tree the tempest with a crash of wood Throws down in front of us is not to bar Our passage to our journey's end for good, But just to ask us who we think we are. (R. Frost)
Bob4st

Has Liked: 0 times
Has Been Liked: 0 times
Print view this post

#2)  Re: Hello from Syracuse, NY...

Postby pattyjenkins1 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am

Hi Bob,
So happy to see you here! I know that the other folks on these Boards will welcome you, and are happy to share their love of trees with you, as are we.
patty
Patty Jenkins
Executive Director
Tree Climbers International, Inc.
Get High / Climb Trees
pattyjenkins1

Has Liked: 209 times
Has Been Liked: 58 times
Print view this post

#3)  Re: Hello from Syracuse, NY...

Postby Bob4st » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Thanks Patty... Say hello to Peter for me...
Bob
The tree the tempest with a crash of wood Throws down in front of us is not to bar Our passage to our journey's end for good, But just to ask us who we think we are. (R. Frost)
Bob4st

Has Liked: 0 times
Has Been Liked: 0 times
Print view this post

Return to Post Here First - Introduce Yourself