Finding the Latest Posts

Information about this BBS and its usage

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

#1)  Finding the Latest Posts

Postby edfrank » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Finding the Latest Posts

Look in the upper right side of the Board Index page.  There are four links you can click in white.  

new.JPG

"View unanswered posts" lists all of the posts people have made to which nobody has posted a reply.  The next button reads

The next button is "View Unread Posts"  This generates a list of all the posts made anywhere on the board that you have not looked at yet.  

The next button "View New Posts"  list recent posts that are no more than some value old (I am not exactly sure what) whether you hve looked at them or not.  

The fourth button "View Active Topics" will show you all of the topics that have been active - meaning that there has been post to them for whatever length of time you select at the bottom of the results page.  Mine is set for seven days and has nine pages of listings sorted according to the tme since someone has posted there.

Ed Frank.
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky
edfrank
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 0
Has Liked: 915 times
Has Been Liked: 697 times
Blog: View Blog (3)
Print view this post

Return to BBS Administration - How Everything Works