As a map geek, I am very impressed.
It shows how much I don't know about mapping.
Search found 837 matches
- Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 am
- Forum: Measurement and Dendromorphometry
- Topic: Color Coded Height Ramping For Measuring Entire Forests
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3256
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/07/140720204326.htm Sean T. Michaletz, Dongliang Cheng, Andrew J. Kerkhoff, Brian J. Enquist. Convergence of terrestrial plant production across global climate gradients. Nature, 2014; DOI: 10.1038/nature13470 The size and age of plants has more of an impact...
"Last summer I seen a street of these trees in Bowie, MD on Aug 25 2009 and these trees WERE ON FREAKIN STEROIDS!!! Huge glossy lush leaves were completely unbothered by either insect or disease and each tree had at least 4 feet on new growth in either direction. To compare, I have not seen one sing...
- Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: American Chestnut comes out of stasis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 687
I just planted some Am chestnuts this year outside their native range so it is good to know they hang in there when it is tough going.