Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:15 pm
by Rand
So my morbid curiosity lead me to wikipedia:

Tiger snake venoms possess potent neurotoxins, coagulants, haemolysins, and myotoxins. Symptoms of a bite include localized pain in the foot and neck region, tingling, numbness, and sweating, followed by a fairly rapid onset of breathing difficulties and paralysis. In a study, the mortality rate from untreated bites is reported to be between 40 and 60%.


It couldn't settle on just one type of toxin like our wimpy venomous snakes. My computer chair is looking comfier all the time...